Featured Post

Monday, June 23, 2008

Laura's Getting Around

And I'm not talking about my month in Europe, which I will report on in upcoming posts. No, the title of this entry refers to recent appearances all around the media landscape.

Radio: For everything you ever wanted to know about Albania, listen to my report on Around the World Radio. The program aired live in California on June 19. But you can listen to it in perpetuity at www.aroundtheworldradio.com. Click on Archives and go to the June 19 show.

Magazines: Head's up. In the June/July issue of Destinations , I write about brewery tours across America. If you are looking for a fun and inexpensive theme for a summer vacation (and you are older than 18), this article might get you hopping.

Online Columns: More than 10 years ago, I was one of the first travel bloggers. Under the name of Jane Air, I wrote a weekly column for the Women on Their Way website. I am happy to report that, after a lengthy hiatus, Jane is back. Read her humorous take on travel at www.wyndhamworld.com/women_on_their_way/jane-air/archives

E-Zines: Here's a link to Pink, which recently quoted me in a story about reading while traveling. www.pinkmagazine/exclusives/julyaugust2008/airport_amenities.html


Television: Stay tuned. I'm scheduled for some on-air appearances in the Washington, DC area in July.

No comments: